Spencer is from Canton, Michigan and is called to serve in the Ecuador Quito North Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from July 2014 - July 2016.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week #6 - Last letter from the Mexico City MTC - September 9, 2014


Dear Mom,

So good news and bad news...

The good news is that I have all my stuff ready for my flight. It leaves tonight! Also, I will send you some of the pictures from this past week. I got a picture from one of my teachers and also my branch presidency. I also sent a professional picture of our district. There was a really nice senior missionary couple who took pictures of all the districts who were leaving today. I attached the picture they took. They also made a PowerPoint with all the pictures of the districts. I gave them your email address and they said they would email it to you.

Bad news is that I couldn´t get a picture of me with President Pratt. He didn´t really give me much reasoning, just that I couldn´t. Also he told me no phone calls in the airport. I´m not sure why...My district leader asked again today just to be sure. I´m so sorry Mom!!!!! I really wanted to talk to you :( I guess it´s a new rule! I´m sorry! I think I was actually more excited to talk to you than were to me. :p

To answer one of your earlier questions, here are some of the places my district members are going. My companion and I are both going to Ecuador Quito North. My district leader Elder Thomas and his companion Elder Shanklin are going to Ecuador Guayaquil South. The Hermanas are going to Chile, and everyone else who left this morning went to LimaPeru.


I guess the next time we will talk is when I am in Ecuador. I love you!

Love, Spencer



 Spencer and his teacher Hermano Salvador

 Hermano Salvador and his District 13A class

 Spencer with his District 13 Branch Presidency
On his left is President Suaste; On his right is President Portillo, and President Alveraz

 His district pointing to where they are going

 Book of Mormons on their heads

Picture taken by the senior missionary couple





No comments:

Post a Comment